Project One: Red-Flag Sepsis
- Population: Red-Flag Sepsis (adult)
- Location: ED
- Aim: 90% to receive antibiotics and fluid within 1 hour of recognition.
- Time: by St David’s Day 2019
- ED Sisters: Gemma & Liz
- ED Nurses: Lindsay & Katherine
- ED Dr/ACP: Huw, Zak, George & Karen
- Queen of Data: Charlotte
Over the coming months we will be examining and testing many potential solutions to improve our treatment of Red-Flag Sepsis. Some will be big and many small. If you have a burning idea of what could streamline/improve our current process, please let us know big or small.
Chat to us, email, or post a comment – we will happily look at how we could test it and potentially introduce it across the departments.