- CPR Scribe Sheet
- Paediatric liaison form
- Angina Clinic (New Onset)
- Arrhythmia Clinic
- First Fit Clinic (Ad-hoc Forms)
- HOT – Respiratory Clinic (Calderdale GP ONLY)
- MRI Questionnaire
- BRI appointment card (Bradford)
- Patient info – slips
- release of pregnancy loss form
- Sickness SOP
- Self-Discharge (Adult)
- Self-Discharge (Child)
- CP-IS alert on FirstNET
- Log in with Smart-Card
- GoTo – NHS spine icon
- Select – Launch Summary Care Record
- Check – Patient detail
- Check – Child Protection Alert
Locum IT Access
Locum Doctor IT access
- Locum doctors to be assigned a unique log in by Flexible Workforce when booked for a shift.
- If the details are not communicated prior to starting the shift, this should be escalated to Flexible Workforce in hours, and the On Call IT team out of hours.
- Log in details can expire if they are not used frequently, in these instances the IT department can reactivate them.
- Locum logins should never be used due to issues with Information Governance.