In 2022 we can now refer Covid-19 patients who are being discharged into the “Oximetry @home” pathway.
CHFT staff need to complete the attached referral form and email it to the LCD email address on the form. LCD will then make contact with the patient within 24 hours and onboard them (as it’s an 8am-6pm service).
Chest injury as part of major trauma, can range from painful to life threatening so prompt treatment and recognition is vital. Esp. in ‘Silver Trauma’ when ‘minor’ injuries may have devastating consequences – the full guidance can be found @WYMTN – HERE
The trust isolation policies have been updated inline with national guidance.
- Scenario 1 – Staff member Symptomatic
- Scenario 2 – Staff member asymptomatic, with a positive contact (inc. within household)
The following conditions can be referred through the ENT CAS clinic.
- If same day referral required talk directly with ENT on-call
- If suitable for CAS but no availability email ENTSecs@cht.nhs.uk
The Need for Recovery (NfR) score is a well validated tool to measure your need for recovery after the physical/mental strains of work. Originally designed for bus drivers, it has since been successfully used across may careers including recent studies in ED doctors and ACP’s.
- We would like to see how you’re doing (anonymously) – so please answer honestly
- If over time your score has increased or you think your score is high – please talk to any of the senior team
|Job||Whole population||Bus Drivers||Merchant Sailors||Miners||Nurses||Nurses||Paramedics||ED Drs||ED ACP
|Country||Netherlands ||Netherland ||UK ||Israel||Brazil||Netherlands||Netherlands||UK 2020||UK 2021