Radiology are now requesting blood pregnancy testing reproductive females from 10-35days from last period. But what is wrong with urine pregnancy testing?Read more
Not normally difficult to spot, but look for it in unexplained anaemia, or collapse.
- Is it VARICEAL? Mortality 35%, so is an emergency whatever the GBS is.
- Non-Variceal what’s the GBS? will help guide treatment
Anyone being admitted should be brought to HRI
Emergency Endoscopy is arranged by Med Reg
In recent incidents we have had significant delays in giving OCTAPLEX, So …..
- Activate EARLY in head injury patients on warfarin.
- Order on EPR & Paper [see below]
- Infuse over no more than 30 min
- Recheck INR at 30 min after finished infusion